We're always on the lookout for great people to join our team. Whether you're a skilled barista, a natural salesperson or a marketing pro, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a short statement about why you would be great for the role to email@example.com.
Bookkeeper & Administrator (Full time)
We're looking for an IT savvy person who can manage our book keeping and carry out a range of administration and operations tasks. We run three businesses across three locations, so we are looking for a natural multi-tasker who has an excellent eye for detail.
• Strong IT skills (General software & PC/Mac use)
• Strong knowledge of Xero accounting software (or SAGE with transferrable skills)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Natural multi-tasker and self starter
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Able to use initiative and sound judgement
• Excellent telephone manner
• Happy working as part of a small team in a busy office
• Knowledge of VEND, Shopify and/or other retail platforms
• Experience of payroll administration and HR processes
• An interest in coffee
The core of the role will be book keeping, but will be joined by a mixture of managing debtors & creditors, dealing with suppliers, running payroll, keeping the office organised & efficient and working alongside our MD and accountant.
LOCATION: Peffermill, Edinburgh.
SALARY: £21-26K p.a. dependent on experience.
HOURS: Full time.
To apply, please send in your CV and a short statement about why you're perfect for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time - Roastery packer:
Based at our roasting & distribution hub, we're looking for hard working, detail focused person to support roastery logistics.
You will be helping prepare and process orders - labelling bags, packing coffee and picking orders in a busy coffee roastery.
Good work ethic.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to work as part of a small team.
An interest / passion for coffee.
Knowledge of speciality coffee equipment.
Working times / hours:
Mon, Tue & Wed: 7hrs per day on 2 of the 3 days.
To apply, please send in your CV and a short statement about why you're perfect for the role to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we cannot reply to every inquiry. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application then presume you have not been selected for an interview.