We're always on the lookout for great people to join our team. Whether you're a skilled barista, a natural salesperson or a marketing pro, we would love to hear from you.
Bookkeeper & Administrator (Part time)
We are a speciality coffee roaster and equipment reseller. We're looking for an IT savvy person who can manage our book keeping and carry out a range of administration and operations tasks. We are looking for a natural multi-tasker who has an excellent eye for detail.
HRS: 15 per week (2 days per week)
Rate: £21-26k Pro Rata (Dependant on experience)
• Strong IT skills (General software & PC/Mac use)
• Strong knowledge of Xero accounting software (or SAGE with transferrable skills)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Natural multi-tasker and self starter
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Able to use initiative and sound judgement
• Excellent telephone manner
• Happy working as part of a small team in a busy office
• Knowledge of VEND, Shopify and/or other retail platforms
• Experience of payroll administration and HR processes
• An interest in coffee
The core of the role will be book keeping, but will be joined by a mixture of managing debtors & creditors, dealing with suppliers, running payroll, keeping the office organised & efficient and working alongside our MD and accountant.
Working hours are flexible.
To apply, please send in your CV and a short statement about why you're perfect for the role to: email@example.com
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the relevant experience to be considered for this role. If you don't, please don't apply.