SAGE - The Oracle Touch
This is the Sage - The Oracle Touch bean to cup espresso machine, that delivers top quality espresso in your home or office.
The Oracle Touch is Sage's top of the range machine with full automation that provides all the features you could ever want in bean to cup machine. It's fully automated with touch screen technology and takes care of the tricky bits of making fantastic espresso for you.
What's good about it?
- Barista quality coffee in your home.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Built-in grinder for the right amount of coffee to suit your taste.
- Automatic tamping.
- Automatic precise espresso extraction for single & double shots.
- 3-second heat-up time for fast use.
- Automated milk heating and texturing.
- Touch screen access to your pre-programmed favourite drinks.
What Sage say:
Automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favorite cafe coffee in three easy steps - grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees.
SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY.
With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home.
The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe.
PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1ºC. The Oracle™ Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range coupled with dual stainless steel boilers and a heated group head.
OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE
The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle™ Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE
A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
Why buy from us?
You can buy this machine online from various suppliers, including John Lewis, but we urge you to buy it from a company that knows coffee. Here's why:
- We offer impartial advice on which model is right for you.
- You can visit us, demo the equipment and experience them hand on.
- You get a free training session from us as part of the deal.
- You get a 1KG bag of super-fresh cafe-quality coffee for free.
For more information on specifications and features, please contact us.
The Sage Barista Pro comes with a full 2-year repair, replace or refund guarantee. with Sage. See our terms and conditions for further information.
- Mini Grinds Bin (Knock Box)
- 58mm portafilter
- 1 & 2 cup single wall filter baskets
- Integrated tamper
- The Razor™ Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- 16oz / 450ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Steam Wand Spare Parts
- Cleaning Kit
- Water Hardness Testing Strip
- Water Filter Holder & Water Filter
- Built-in Conical Grinder (Inc Stainless Steel Burrs)
- Adjustable Grind Control
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- 1 & 2 Cup Volumetric Control
- Dual Boiler heating system (Steam & Brew)
- PID (Precision Temperature Control on Brew Boiler)
- Digital espresso shot timer
- Stainless Steel Body & Dual Boiler
- 2.5L Water Tank
- 280g Bean Hopper
- 55.4 W x 45.7 D x 46.2 H cm
- 2400 watts
- 220-240 volts