Rocket: R9 Commercial (2, 3 & 4 Group Options)
To enquire about purchasing or leasing this machine, phone us for details on 0131 656 9565 or leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Pricing information is listed below, but additional discounts may apply. For a personalised quote, please get in touch.
Price from £7,035 + VAT*
Lease purchase from £54.82 per week + VAT*
* Further discounts may apply. For a personalised quote, get in touch with us on 0131 656 9565.
Rocket R9 - Commercial Espresso Machine
- Available in 2, 3, & 4 groups
Rocket's R9 range are currently leading the line, combining classic Italian design and advanced technology. They are high grade, performance machines at a fair price.
The R9 is an automatic machine with flip style steam arms (very similar to that of a Slayer), making milk steaming activation a very simple and seamless process.
Built in the same style as their renowned domestic leva models, their 2, 3 & 4 group commercial units are true statement machines that stand out in any setting. The R9 features saturated groups for unprecedented levels of temperature stability, with individually temperature controlled boilers for each group.
The pursuit of the perfect espresso is an endless quest. In designing the Rocket Espresso R 9, engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.
Pressure transducer technology was used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, increasingly important in high volume cafes.
Aesthetically the R 9 shares the contemporary look that sets Rocket Espresso machines apart from others, with a lowered machine height, that allows for a better interaction between the barista and the customer.
The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees celsius and shot timers for each group.
We are one of few genuine Rocket dealerships in the UK, with staff who are hugely knowledgeable about the equipment that we sell. Further, we hold parts, offer in-house service / support and offer competitive prices across the commercial Rocket range.
- Separate stainless steel coffee brew boiler for each group
- Fully saturated groups
- Digital shot timer for each group
- Programmable temperatures for each group
- PID controlled electronics
- High capactiy stainless steel service boilers with hot water optimiser
- Lever steam valves
- Automatic backflush cycle
- Stainless steel bodywork (AISI 304). Black option available by request.
Rocket equipment comes with a standard 1 year back to base warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on specification and features, please contact us
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 760 x 590 x 497 mm
- Weight: 176.4 lb / 80 kg
- Coffee boiler capacity (each): 0.8 l
- Service boiler capacity: 9 l
- Coffee boiler power: 1,000 W
- Service boiler power: 3,000 W
- Hot water optimiser
- No user info as yet
- No reviews as yet