Rocket - Evoluzione Mozzafiato Type R (2017) - HX
The Mozzafiato Type V (2017) - HX (Heat Exchanger) is Rocket’s mid range domestic machine, aimed at home users that want artisan quality coffee. This version replaces the previous Evoluzione Cellini v0.3 version. Handmade in Milan, these E61 manual lever machines combine stylish minimalist design and great temperature stability for perfect espresso.
The Evoluzione Mozzafiato Type R (2017) - HX contains an advanced heat exchanger design, featuring an optimised ‘boiler capacity to thermo siphon system ratio’. This technology results in a fast heat up time and stable, separate temperatures for both brew and steam, allowing you to brew espresso and steam milk simultaneously.
It runs from an internal reservoir or it can be plumbed in to run from a mains water connection. It has microprocessor controlled, automatic level controls on the boiler and fresh water reservoir. This means waters is automatically drawn from the reservoir into the boiler, plus it protects the boiler from burn out, should the supply of water run out. The internal reservoir is easily accessed for refilling, just under the removable cup tray. It also comes with a number of accessories (see technical info below for more details).
This new version also includes a PID that allows you to control you brew temperature to 1 degree C for espresso extraction. The unit is located inside the drip tray to avoid detracting from the aesthetics of the machine. Other key changes include the addition of heigh adjustable feet and the branded R of the steam wheel.
The Evoluzione Mozzafiato Type R (2017) - HX is a beautifully crafted and robust, high performing HX machine that delivers fantastic results with style, in a way that only Rocket can.
This version is for the traditional chrome sides, but is also available with black or white sides. *See other images.
The Evoluzione Mozzafiato Type R (2017) - HX comes with a standard 1 year back to base warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on specification and features, please contact us
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.05kg)
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter
- Pre-Infusion: Dual pre-infusion delivered via the thermo siphon E61 group
- Steam Wand: Cool to touch (anti-burn) stainless steel wand
- Hot Water Tap: Separate hot water tap
- Gauges: Pump and boiler pressure gauges
- Boilers: 1.8l insulated pure (Cu 99.9%) copper boiler (with brass end plates)
- PID: Yes
- Pump: High-grade rotary pump
- Internal water reservoir: 2.9l removable internal water reservoir
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel
- Cup tray: Large cup tray with minimal surround
- Drip Tray: Large stainless steel drip tray
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (2700w / 220v)
- Weight: 30.2kg
- Dimensions: 280mm Width x 425mm Depth x 400mm Height
- Included: Single & dual portafilters, single, double & blank baskets, high quality Rocket metal tamper, micro-fibre cloth, group cleaning brush and training / manual CD
- No user info as yet
- No reviews as yet