Moccamaster - Filter Coffee Machine (Orange)
What we say:
The KBG 741 AO is a traditional filter coffee machine, produced by Technivorm in the Netherlands. It's probably the best domestic coffee brewer on the market, considering build quality, brewing quality and functionality.
It's solid, well built and comes with a great reputation. It's reassuringly heavy with a main body frame produced from aluminium.
It is a simple design, but does the key things well - those being fast brew time and stable brew temperature. Other fancy features really are un-necessary at this level, and simply put the price tag up without any real benefits. With the Moccamaster, you get a seriously good product at a fair price - simple.
We highly recommend this unit for people wanting to brew great coffee either at home or in the office. They also look very pretty too, coming in a range of colours that work nicely with our Inker Cup range!
What Moccamaster say:
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste
- The brewing element switches off automatically after brewing
- The hotplate, with dual-heat switch, keeps the coffee at 80°-85°C for 40 minutes
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- Jug lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee
- Extra fire prevention: brewing element and hot plate work independently
- 1.25 litre (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- High quality recyclable materials, BPA free
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- Long lasting performance, 5 years warranty
- SCA & ECBC certified
- Solid aluminium housing
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
For more information on specification and features, feel free to contact us.
- Construction: Steel & aluminium
- Finish: Orange
- Power: 1520w
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Dimensions: 360mm H x 320mm W x 170mm D
- No product info as yet
- No reviews as yet