Mahlkonig: Tanzania Grinder
One of the most popular brew methods grinders.
New magnetic system holds the burrs. Easy to clean and maintain and easy to calibrate. Combined bag holding and knock-off device ensures that every gram of coffee ends up in the bag.
If you're looking for a brew methods grinder that addresses shortfalls in grinding particle size and uniformity, the Tanzania grinder is likely to be the drone you're looking for.
Seen a better price elsewhere? Get in touch.
All our grinders come with a standard 1 year back to base warranty including parts and labour. *See terms and conditions for further information.
For more information on specification and features, feel free to contact us.
- Dimensions - W/H/D mm: 20 cm x 63 cm x 29 cm
- Grinding capacity: Fine - medium *1200-1500 g p/m @ 230 v
- Burr type: Steel flat burrs
- Control: Step-less micrometrical grinding adjustment
- Doser / On demand: On demand
- Hopper capacity: 0.725 KG
- Construction: Cast steel
- Finish: Silver/Black
- Power: 50/60 Hz / 100-115 v
- Overload protection: 7A @ 220 v
- RPM: 1480 @ 50 Hz
- Weight: 16kg
- Packing mm (Dimensions): 670 x 380 x 330
- No user info as yet.
- No reviews as yet.