Expobar: Office Leva - Dual Boiler (Res & Plumb)
The Office Leva dual boiler (DB) aka ‘the Brewtus’, is one of the most reliable and cost effective DB machines on the market. It's a traditional Italian style, E61 lever espresso machine with high-grade components that deliver fantastic results.
This machine delivers solid temperature stability and steaming power, capable of producing excellent espresso and perfect micro-foam for your flat whites, lattes and cappuccinos, with only a 15-minute warm up time required.
It features a fully commercial bronze E61 brew group head with pre-infusion (which pre-wets the ‘puck’ at a lower pressure to allow to grinds to expand – enabling a more evenly pulled shot of espresso). Additionally, it has separate pressure gauges for the brew and steam boilers, a cool to touch stainless steel steam wand, separate hot water tap and a large stainless steel drip tray. The Office Leva’s two boilers combined with the PID, allow you to accurately monitor and manipulate brewing temperatures, adapting to the requirements of different types of coffee.
This version features an internal reservoir and main water connection.
This machine comes with a standard 1 year back to base warranty with Machina. *See terms and conditions for further information.
For more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.2kg)
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter
- Pre-Infusion: Delivered via the thermosyphon E61 group
- PID: Digital PID, offering precise temperature control over the brew boiler to within 1°C
- Steam Wand:Cool to touch, anti-burn stainless steel wand with single hole tip (2 and 4 hole tip connections available).
- Hot Water Tap: Separate hot water tap on left side of machine
- Gauges: Brew & Steam pressure gauges
- Boilers: 1.5l brew and 1.5l steam fully insulated copper boilers
- Pump: Domestic vibration pump.
- Water connections: Interchangeable between a 2.9l removable tank & direct water connection
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel
- Cup tray:Large 25cm x 25cm cup tray with option to fit a surround
- Drip Tray: Large 2.5l drip tray made of stainless steel
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (1250w / 220v)
- Weight: 27kg
- Dimensions: 260mm Width x 450mm Depth x 400mm Height
- Included: 1 double spout portafilter, 1 single basket, 1 double basket, manual, main connection kit and additional water softener / filter
- Further features which make this machine ideal for home or light commercial use, include:
- Auto cut off function, protects the boiler from burn out if the supply of water runs out
- Auto boiler refill function, drawing water from either the mains or reservoir when required
- The internal reservoir is easily accessed for refilling, just under the removable cup warmer
- Runs from an internal reservoir by default, but can be connected to a mains water connection if required (mains connection kit included in the package)
- Constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a 2mm outer casing
- Two insulated copper boilers (one for brewing and another for steam)
- PID (electronic temperature control) which allows accurate control of the temperature of the brew boiler to within 1°C
- No reviews as yet