Eureka: Mignon MK11 - Auto / Timer (Chrome)
The Eureka Mignon MK11 Instantaneous (Auto / Timer) is a high performing, mid-priced burr grinder, suitable for light commercial or home use. It is a simple, well built and heavy duty piece of kit made of hardened steel. The Mignon contains 50mm flat steel burrs, step-less grind control and a 250g hopper. This version comes in chrome.
It has ON/OFF and Auto/Timer switches on the right side of the casing. The Auto/Timer button allows you to choose between grinding between the auto activation trigger/button below the coffee chute or timed grinding set by an additional timer control switch - delivering on-demand grinding, avoiding waste and ensuring fresh coffee every time.
Powered by a 225w motor, it’s a very quiet grinder compared to many other home or commercial devices. Step-less grind changes are easy to manage, via a small and easy to use numbered dial on the front left of the device.
There are lots of grinders out there to choose from, but we think the Mignon is a great option, delivering over and above what its price suggests. If you’re looking for a high performing grinder for under £300, you’ll struggle to find better.
Please note: version 2 has a number of key improvements including improved fork filter holder offering 2 + 1 positions, a new push/pull timer knob to further adjust dosage, new internal baffle offering a more precise grind with reduced clumping and an improved start/stop switch.
The Eureka Mignon comes with a standard 1 year back to base warranty with Machina. *See terms and conditions for further information.
For more information on specification and features, feel free to contact us.
- Burr Size: 50mm
- Burr Type: Steel flat burrs
- Controls: Micrometric adjustment control dial and automatic temporised button
- Doser / On Demand: On demand
- Portafilter Holder: Yes
- Grind Container: No
- Construction: Hardened polished steel
- Finish: Chrome
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (225w)
- RPM: 1350 rpm
- Weight: Grinder 4.5kg / boxed 5kg
- Dimensions: 113mm Width x 159mm Depth x 324mm Height
- There's a reasonable level of Internet-based resources about Eureka grinders, with the best place to start being the UK Coffee Forums, where other Mignon owners share useful tips and tricks. Parts are readily available via UK distribution.
- No reviews as yet